There is always the need to keep the bathroom area dry but at the same time beautiful, hence the custom shower enclosures and doors.
Besides preventing flooding and wetting areas outside the bath zone, these enclosures also make the bathroom appear more organized while providing privacy.
Shower enclosures and doors come in a variety of options such as:
- Sliding shower doors and swinging shower doors
- Framed and frameless shower doors
- Glass shower doors vs. frosted or patterned glass designs
- And a variety of shapes as well
Pulling an authentic look with these enclosures can sometimes prove a challenge, which is why we’re here to help.
- For large-sized bathrooms
A generously large bathroom space is a blessing to die for. There are so many options you can incorporate.
For example, you can easily opt for a walk-in shower with a frameless shower door, giving you that contemporary bathroom vibe, or better still, have the opportunity to create a timeless, spacious wet room.
- Smaller bathrooms
With a smaller bathroom space, you may not have the luxury of choosing features like a wet room, but there are several other tricks you can pull off, such as:
- Incorporating a sliding shower door. It doesn’t take up space, but it still looks stylish
- A Frameless glass shower door will do a perfect job in making your bathroom space feel a little bit more spacious than it actually is. Frameless shower doors are sleek, give a clean look, and are still stylish.
In addition, if you’re looking for a more affordable option, framed shower doors are an excellent option.